Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

When I was young and innocent


When I was young and innocent. Discovered this photograph yesterday. The ease, interest and innocence I used to have a decade ago inspired me. Devoting a complete post to my photograph is a narcissistic idea, but I am compelled to post it for the sheer happiness it brought to me. Behind me in this photograph is a coniferous plant, which was my idea of a Jurassic era plant. Thousand metres on right was the large orchard, two-hundred metres on right was the girl's hostel, a road I usually avoided for the fear of being ragged. Thousand metres on the north was Yamuna river. The month was December and the photographer was Junwa, a friend from Burma, who went into oblivion after graduation.

1 comment:

Hitesh Rawat said...

yea the plant does look like from some Jurassic Park movie....and cactus do live long.......

i know how a just a picture can bring all of those memories back......it's an amazing fact that if you have a pic...you'll always remember wat happened on that day.....